Develop your acting skills with director Helen Halliday
2:00-5.00pm Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th September 2021
7:30-10pm Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd September 2021
At Colkins Mill Church
Cost £50 for all four workshops
(£40 additional family members)
Topics will include:
- How to lose yourself in a character but not get lost on stage
- Our voice and body as tools
- Finding a character – Who What When Where How?
- Styles and theatre history from Elizabethan to Modern
- A little bit of Stan and Bert – What you need to know about Stanislavski and Brecht.